Re: porting to hurd

I port completely the pkgsrc (of netbsd) to hurd, but there're two apps of pkgsrc that I prefer to do not port, because there're GNU versions of it, and are in debian package (lukemftp, pax).

The question now is... where can I found the patches for "pax"??

I think that hurd "ftp" command is completely useful on pkgsrc. I will just finish this patch today I think.

For now...we can say that pkgsrc works on Hurd :)