porting to hurd

I'm trying to port few apps to hurd, but I'm fell down in the typical question...what's the clean solution to solve the missing MAXPATHLEN, ARG_MAX, MAXHOSTNAMELEN,... defines?

it seems stupid to write a patch for every program that solves the same problem.

A simple solution could be force CFLAGS to -DMAXPATHLEN=300 ...

another solution could be to put this defines in sys/param.h like in linux.

and the worst one is patch directly on the sources.

I think that could be nice to solve that in a standard way.

pop