Re: perl, gcc

On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 01:48:19AM -0800, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> I just uploaded the latest perl 5.8 to alpha.  I don't know why my Hurd
> system wasn't picking perl up from alpha before, since Marcus apparently
> uploaded perl there in October.  Oh well.  I could have saved myself
> much hassle.  Also the newest gcc-defaults package has been uploaded to
> the main Debian archive.

I think it'd be interesting if we could keep gcc-defaults in sync with
Debian GNU/Linux (as it is atm). This way we don't have to spend porting
efforts into GCC-related problems and dedicate to POSIX/GNU problems
exclussively.

--
Robert Millan

"Omnis enim res, quad dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."

"For if a thing is not diminished by being shared with others, it is
not rightly owned if it is only owned and not shared."

		Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)