Newbie question: X not working.

Hello all,
	I installed the hurd from the H3 CDs and everything appeared to go
ok.  I did /cdrom/upgrade/initial.sh and /cdrom/upgrade/gui.sh but
now startx complains that it can't find libXmuu.so.1.  I was ready to
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but I can't find it either!
Does anyone have any idea where it should be and why it'd not there?

Best wishes,
		Bill.

--
Dr. William Bland.  email: wjb at netpd dot com.
Microsoft makes simple tasks easy and complex tasks impossible.