Re: Newbie question: X not working.

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Bill Bland wrote:

> Hello all,
> 	I installed the hurd from the H3 CDs and everything appeared to go
> ok.  I did /cdrom/upgrade/initial.sh and /cdrom/upgrade/gui.sh but
> now startx complains that it can't find libXmuu.so.1.  I was ready to
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but I can't find it either!
> Does anyone have any idea where it should be and why it'd not there?

libXmuu is in the xlibs package.  This package is on the first CD.  It
could well be that it has not been installed on your system as it was not
included in gui.sh, if this is the case would you please get back to
me and I can include it in gui.sh for the next time round.

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz