Re: H3 first reboot after install failed

* Robert Millan writes:
> Martin, have a look at plex86 or bochs. Both are packaged for Debian
> now (although bochs is still in the queue/new) and both should serve
> you to run GNU.

BOCHS will run GNU just fine, even if it will be slow, really slow,
there is an small guide that I wrote sometime ago on how to go about
making the disk image [1].

No idea about about Plex86, but I think Jeroen tried it and didn't succeed.

[1] ftp://ftp.walfield.org/pub/people/ams/hurd/creating_bochs_image_for_gnu.txt

--
Alfred M. Szmidt