Re: H3 first reboot after install failed

El dt, 05 mar 2002 18:03:41 Jeroen Dekkers ha escrit:
On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 05:45:04PM +0100, Martin Man wrote:
> yep and the system info, VMWare 3.0 workstation with IDE virtual disk

We don't and will never support proprietary software. I haven't heard
of anybody having problems native or using free
emulating/visualization software, so this is probably just a bug in
vmware. There is no way for us to debug to be sure, so we don't care
either.

There you go :)

Martin, have a look at plex86 or bochs. Both are packaged for Debian
now (although bochs is still in the queue/new) and both should
serve you to run GNU.

Cheers,

Robert Millan          Debian GNU/* user
zeratul2 wanadoo es    http://getyouriso.dyndns.org/