Re: K1 images - final report?

   A file-system corrupting bug has emerged.  The work-round I have employed
   is to kill the cdrom translator at the end of each installation script.  I
   suspect that it has something to do with update, find or whatever thinking
   that the mounted cdrom is part of the file system it is expected to check
   after packages have been installed.  It is nasty.

Could you debug this?  There have been several file-system curruption
reports lately, including patches.  Maybe one of them fixes this.

Roland, could you maybe apply the patches (or something similar :)
that are out there?  I can provide you with a list, if that makes life
easier for you.