Re: K1 images - final report?

On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 10:07:29AM +1300, Philip Charles wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Dec 2002, Robert Millan wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 12:46:38AM +1300, Philip Charles wrote:
> > >
> > > As I am running out of time I am leaving the ssh entropy problem to be
> > > solved by the user, a suitable file at /dev/urandom does the trick.  ssh
> > > is on the first CD, but is not installed with initial.sh
> >
> > Why don't you just "cp /bin/bash /dev/urandom" in initial.sh?
> >
> > (and notify the user that /dev/urandom and ssh will have bad security)
> >
> Funny, I used /bin/bash when testing.  Would everyone end up with the same
> key?

Funnier, i said /bin/bash because i heard of other people using this on IRC

--
Robert Millan

"Omnis enim res, quad dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."

"For if a thing is not diminished by being shared with others, it is
not rightly owned if it is only owned and not shared."

		Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)