Re: A few "getting running" questions

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 02:27:01PM -0400, Dave Stubbs wrote:
> Hello there,
> I finally got the HURD to boot in a VMware environment.

VMware never worked well with GNU/Hurd, and as it's non-free
software it can't be supported properly. I suggest you try
with Bochs, which can run the GNU system with few errors now.

Robert Millan

"5 years from now everyone will be running
free GNU on their 200 MIPS, 64M SPARCstation-5"

              Andrew S. Tanenbaum, 30 Jan 1992