Re: image of GNU under bochs
- To: Olivier Péningault <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: image of GNU under bochs
- From: Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 00:21:25 +0200
- Message-id: <20021010222124.GB535@188.8.131.52>
- In-reply-to: <1034281125.1646.77.camel@black_magic>
- References: <20021007124852.GL22879@184.108.40.206> <1034109199.914.39.camel@black_magic> <20021008203424.GD1196@220.127.116.11> <1034281125.1646.77.camel@black_magic>
On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 10:18:26PM +0200, Olivier Péningault wrote:
> le mar 08-10-2002 à 22:34, Marcus Brinkmann a écrit :
> > I justn oticed that the autobuilder compiled it, and I wondered if it would
> > run, but I don't have time to set up a boch image.
> Be happy, Marcus, I have done this work !
> As I said some time ago, I have set up an image of GNU under bochs, and
> I put it on the web today.
This is superb, but the "don't have time" includes downloading an image and
trying to make bohcs use it. I am afraid it also includes installing bochs
and playing with it at all :)
My comment was mostly tongue-in-cheek, but of course I am curious as anybody
else if bochs runs on the Hurd.
> Please test it.
Maybe someone can? Though I would suggest to try a GNU/Linux image.
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' GNU http://www.gnu.org email@example.com
Marcus Brinkmann The Hurd http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/