Re: bochs_1.4.1.z.cvs20020927-1_hurd-i386.changes ACCEPTED
- To: Olivier Péningault <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: bochs_1.4.1.z.cvs20020927-1_hurd-i386.changes ACCEPTED
- From: Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
- Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 22:34:24 +0200
- Message-id: <20021008203424.GD1196@220.127.116.11>
- In-reply-to: <1034109199.914.39.camel@black_magic>
- References: <20021007124852.GL22879@18.104.22.168> <1034109199.914.39.camel@black_magic>
On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 10:33:17PM +0200, Olivier Péningault wrote:
> I've yet compiled bochs from sources (1.4.0 or 1.4.0-rc?) on GNU (Debian
> H2) and there was no error, but I didn't try to run another system, so I
> don't know if it really worked. But I don't see reasons that make me
> think it could have been unusable (I'm sure you can run GNU under bochs
> on GNU... :).
> I didn't see any problem report in your mail. Did the compilation failed
> or do you _only_ want someone to test it ?
> I won't have enough time in the next days, but if nobody checks it, I
> can try to have a look at it later.
I justn oticed that the autobuilder compiled it, and I wondered if it would
run, but I don't have time to set up a boch image.
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' GNU http://www.gnu.org email@example.com
Marcus Brinkmann The Hurd http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/