Re: updates to debian and gnu archives

--- Grant Bowman <grantbow@grantbow.com> wrote:
> Hi Bob and Ciaran,
> I know the processes for the Debian archive and alpha.gnu.org are
> different.
> Jeff's autobuilder machine was "appropriated" by his work for awhile.  I
> think it will be coming back online again soon.
> Jeff, I think you are not using turtle anymore, right?  Is this a
> Debian GNU/Linux machine that cross compiles and runs fakeroot?
> Cheers,

 Jeff really should answer this, but Jeff has been running our autobuilder for
a long time now.  I think for a year Jeff has been running buildd on Debian

James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op

Anyone referring to this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU

Do you Yahoo!?