ext3fs status report

Johannes Rohr wrote:
So when will you fix the 1 GB limit? ;-)

Ext3fs[1] will be my diplom thesis and I announced[2] that it would be ready in octomber. Unfortunately reality forced me to work heavily on other M$ things.

In short, the status is "not started".

What is started is making OSKit-Mach work with my CMD649 ATA-100 controller, because this is the case in my home computer (my 80G hard disk wants at least ATA-66). Work on this will continue on 1st octomber, when I'll continue my experiments (till now I mostly read some books, one of which the very good "Linux Device Drivers 2e"[3].)

[1] http://debian.fmi.uni-sofia.bg/~ogi/hurd/ext3fs/
[2] http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/bug-hurd/2002-July/009553.html
[3] http://www.xml.com/ldd/chapter/book/index.html

Regards