Re: apt-get install emacs21 hangs machine

Hey Russ, I see you on plug a lot.

I think there is something on the debian site that says apt disagrees with
some harddrives.  If I recall the fix was to delete the cache for apt and
basically restart the apt-get again from scratch.  Look at the debian site
and you should be able to find exact details.

HTH,
Jason