Re: Advice for me too....

Catalin <ady982@ploiesti.astral.ro> wrote:
> I also know how to use a linux operating system

Cool.  I didn't even know such thing exists.

> So, given my background, how can I help for the hurd?
> Tell me something concrete, for example "go to this address and learn
> this manuals", or "make this stuff until monday", or "learn python using
> the manuals from www.????? enough to make an ???? program " etc..

We are still seeking a publisher for our book "How to become a Hurd
hacker in 21 days".  As soon as it is available, you will have exactly
what you want!  Meanwhile, I recommend getting *really* familiar with
the C programming language (you should be an expert at it when you want
to do serious Hurd work), for which we by the way even have a free book:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/ctut-mb-rwhe/>

Cheers,
GNU/Wolfgang

--