Re: nfs problem

--- Philip Charles <philipc@copyleft.co.nz> wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, Ognyan Kulev wrote:
> > Philip Charles said:
> > > I have created an /etc/exports file, which I suspect is not used with
> > > the Hurd.
> >
> > Hi Philip
> >
> > There is a nfsd translator that "is not well tested".  See the NEWS file
> > in the Hurd source.  I cannot see it in the `hurd' package although it is
> > compiled by default.
> > Regards
> Still no luck in setting the Hurd box up as a server.  It is not a
> desparate problem, but it would be convenient.  I am wondering if it is
> me, a bug, or something that is still to be implemented.
> Phil.

 As mentioned, it can work, but I think there may be a combination of you, bug
and something to be implemented that causes this problem.  Could you perhaps
tell us what set ups you have tried?

James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op

Anyone referring to this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU

Do You Yahoo!?