Re: nfs problem

--- Philip Charles <philipc@copyleft.co.nz> wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, Ognyan Kulev wrote:
>
> > Philip Charles said:
> > > I have created an /etc/exports file, which I suspect is not used with
> > > the Hurd.
> >
> > Hi Philip
> >
> > There is a nfsd translator that "is not well tested".  See the NEWS file
> > in the Hurd source.  I cannot see it in the `hurd' package although it is
> > compiled by default.
> > Regards
>
> Still no luck in setting the Hurd box up as a server.  It is not a
> desparate problem, but it would be convenient.  I am wondering if it is
> me, a bug, or something that is still to be implemented.
>
> Phil.

 As mentioned, it can work, but I think there may be a combination of you, bug
and something to be implemented that causes this problem.  Could you perhaps
tell us what set ups you have tried?

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op
http://hurd.dyndns.org

Anyone referring to this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU