Re: Hurd - Best Packaging Practices - collecting ideas (and texts!)

On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 02:50:00PM -0700, James Morrison wrote:

>  Humm, sorry for the bad timing but hurd.dyndns.org is down until
> apache is in the libio archive ;)

It'll be another touch of a delay on this.  Since Gcc-3.1's supposedly
due out today (We have packages now), I'm just updating the base
compiler and such to it.

Marcus also helped me resolve my email difficulties enough that the
buildd can actually send the emails it needs to.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
 One of the great things about books is sometimes
 there are some fantastic pictures.