oskit-mach possible bug .. #include <string.h>

Just CVS'd the oskit mach branch, and while compiling
make broke because it could not locate string.h in
about six files located in kern/ and oskit/

I changed these as such

/* #include <string.h> */
#include <oskit/c/string.h>

Was this the right thing to do?

BTW, sadly I can compile these kernels but they instantly
reboot my machine when I boot them. I am convinced that
I have OSKit installed and compiled properly in /usr/i386-gnu
as I can run all of the test kernels.

Side note, OSKit's aic7xxx scsi driver does not work with
my system (AHA3940AUW). It does detect an aic7xxx but
then hangs indefinately while trying to reset the scsi bus.
In Linux, I have to select the "old Adaptec aic7xxx" driver
as the new one does not work either.

I found this out when booting the console-tty test kernel.

How difficult would it be to backport the 2.4.17 driver
to OSKit?