Re: oskit-mach possible bug .. #include <string.h>

On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 06:11:56PM -0500, B. Douglas Hilton wrote:

> Side note, OSKit's aic7xxx scsi driver does not work with my system
> (AHA3940AUW). It does detect an aic7xxx but then hangs indefinately
> while trying to reset the scsi bus.  In Linux, I have to select the
> "old Adaptec aic7xxx" driver as the new one does not work either.

The Adaptec drivers in Oskit are problem in some apparently unfixable
way.  There have been several posts to the oskit list, with no
months since I last looked).

If you manage to solve that problem, it would be very cool.

--
I gotta ding ding dang a dang a long ding dong.