ABI rebuild, upload methods etc.

Is the rebuild going to involve *hurd-i386.deb packages only?  This is
what I am assuming.

I understand that there is to be a clean-out of the Hurd from the official
archive at some stage.  Will the Hurd *all.deb packages remain in the
archive with Hurd Packages lists?  This is what I would prefer.  I am
assuming that the old and new *hurd-i386 packages will usually be
incompatable.  I presume that the clean-out will occur just before we
start uploading.

I see my role as producing new iso images as a means of enabling people to
install the new Hurd as soon as possible.  This could be important if
there is a significant time lag between the completion of the rebuild and
the re-establishment of the Hurd archive on the official mirrors.

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz