NCSA Mosaic

Greetings fellow HURD hackers,
I was unsuccessful at running Amaya or Mozilla from
binary or rebuilding, so I just finished porting NCSA
Mosaic, the granddaddy of web browers, including
libjpeg, libz, and libpng support. It's not the most
modern browser, but at least it supports images (not
to put down lynx). Mosaic hasn't crashed, there appear
to be only trivial bugs, like sometimes prompting to
save a page rather than displaying it (which may be
more of a server mime-type issue anyway.)  Is there
sufficient interest in the HURD community for me to
wrap it up into a Debian package (I'm a tarball guy
myself)?  I don't want to go through the effort if no
one will use it, for example if someone else has
hacked Amaya or Mozilla into a functional state.

Chris

--
"As flies to the wanton boys are we to the gods; they
kill us for sport." - William Shakespeare, King Lear