Re: New Unrestricted Banner for Hurd Project (Binary Attached) gnu-hurd-banner.jpg (1/1)

 Hi, I'm curious to see this picture, is it up on a website anywhere?

--- "B. Douglas Hilton" <doug.hilton@engineer.com> wrote:
> Several months ago I made a Hurd banner from a real photo which was
> very
> cool, but had to retract it as the photographer wanted a royalty to
> use it.
>
> So now, I have artistically created my own banner, similar to the
> other one,
> using Gimp. I hereby release it for general use by anybody who
> wants to use
> it in the spirit of the GPL.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> - Doug
>
> [gnu-hurd-banner.jpg]

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op
http://hurd.dyndns.org

Anyone refering this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU