Re: New Unrestricted Banner for Hurd Project (Binary Attached) gnu-hurd-banner.jpg (1/1)

Aww, shucks. I decided to make an update before I go.

Here is one with a more pronounced "G" in GNU.

Sorry about the binary post, I kept the image under 10k
like all good banners should be.

- Doug

gnu-hurd-banner-2.jpg