Re: New Unrestricted Banner for Hurd Project (Binary Attached) gnu-hurd-banner.jpg (1/1)

Certainly, but it will be different, I won't be able to exactly duplicate
the polar gradient and plasma effects, but I'll give it a whirl. I'll post
something next week. I'm done for tonight and the wife and I are off
for holiday until Monday. Cheers!

- Doug