journaling filesystems

Hello!

I'm going to set up a GNU/Linux server using a journaling filesystem in /
but i'm planning to migrate to GNU/Hurd as soon as it supports a few things
i need, including a journaling filesystem.

So my question is, whenever the Hurd includes support for one of those filesystems,
which of them will it be?

In the debianplanet poll seems that reiserfs and ext3 are the preferred options,
will both Debian GNU/Linux and Debian GNU/Hurd use the same default filesystem
in the future?

thanks,

--
Robert Millan               Debian GNU (Hurd) user
zeratul2 wanadoo es  http://getyouriso.org/