Re: hurd 20010817 installed

> The Hurd 20010817 was installed in the Debian archive.  This snapshot

Sorry if this is a silly question: yesterday I was looking for this snapshot in
ftp.debian.org, alpha.gnu.org and in your people.debian.org's directory, and I
couldn't find anything.

Could you please tell me EXACTLY where I can find this snapshot? I need it in
order to test my bind's port, and I can't boot from F3 CDs because my CD don't
want to do it.

Thanks a lot.      =)

=====
---------