Re: md5sum for hurd-F3-main.iso wrong?

Hmm..  This still seems sub-optimal.

Here's a thought:

Are you willing to create the ISOs on another machine and then
download it for burning?  This gives a few advantages:

1) You don't have to pull down all of these packages over a dial up.
2) The CD will already exist on another server.

I don't know if this fits in with your process (You'll just have to
download it instead of uploading it when you're done).

Otherwise, is it important that it's the US pacific coast?  We could
probabl find a volunteer, or I'd be willing to do it from somewhere in
the middle of Canada.