hurd 20010817 installed

Hi,

The Hurd 20010817 was installed in the Debian archive.  This snapshot
fixes a couple of bugs, the most severe one in libihash, which caused
the proc server to die (and cause a reboot) after about 60000 processes
in total have been run.

If you experienced seemingly random crashes of the proc server, you should
update and see if you still get them.  Personally, I find that the 20010817
snapshot is quite stable (in fact, the only crash I had since was in gnumach).

Have fun,