[JOB] cint

Hi,

the cint interp/comp builds quite fine (there were a few suspicious messages,
so a comparison to a linux built should probably be done), but
when the cint interpreter itself is run to built parts of the rest
of the package, the cint process hang there for a very long time (25 minutes)
without doing anything visible.  unfortunately I was not paying attention
enough to attach gdb and see where.

The build setup is very weird, so you should just do dpkg-buildpackage
and let it do its magic, and when it doesn't make any progress anymore,
attach gdb and see what happens there.  Until more info is available,
I can't say how hard it is to port it.  Maybe it is quite trivial (like,
cint tries to close all file descriptors or something like that).