Re: interesting ORBit behavior

> In message <[🔎] 200106030443.f534hQd20427@grawk.net>it was written:
> >Hrm, I'll try things outside of nfs and see if the behavior changes.
>
> Interesting, It was NFS. DOH.

The really interesting question to me is why it worked some of the time and
not the rest of the time.  But you might not be as interested in that as I am.

> So now to figure out why my translator lined with the ORBit stuff does this:

Well, start with a trivial translator and make that work before dealing
with ORBit.  If you're that far, then try linking your translator with all
the orbit libraries but not actually calling the orbit code at all.