[no subject]

Hows it going, I was wondering if wither of you kenw or could ask someone
that might know
the following

When you telnet to a unix box you come in on either vty or tty ports as
standard, what I want
to be able to do is to telnet to the unix box IPADDRESS:PORTa, I want this
to always
connect me to " vty/tty 1" if I telnet to IPADDRESS:PORTb This should
connect me to "
vty/tty 2" and so on.

So basically the port that i telnet onto would determine the vty/tty port
that I get assigned by
the unix host.

cheers guys

This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments
without retaining a copy.