Re: X11R6 -> .

Quoth Oystein Viggen:

> Quoth Marcus Brinkmann:
>
> > First we should fix xutils.  But I don't plan a new tar file too soon
> > anyway.  Thanks for testing this.
>
> I'll see what I can do wrt. xutils.  *Goes to grab more coffee*

I'll have to report failure in this matter.

It seems that the symlinks in the X packages are quite closely
integrated, and not easily moved out into post/preinst scripts without a
lot of hacking things I don't really understand and don't currently have
time to fiddle with in between exams.

If somebody else wants to look at this, or wants to convince Branden to
move link creation to install time instead of build time, please go
ahead.  I won't have time for this until the end of May at the earliest.

Oystein
--
Ebg13 arire tbrf bhg bs fglyr..