X11R6 -> .

Hi

OK, now it's done.  The only filename clash I had was rstartd, which
lives in /usr/X11R6/bin but has a symlink in /usr/bin.  Both are in
package xutils, so I just removed the symlink, hoping for the best.

Simple x-applications (xcalc) still work, and compiling seems not to
have worsened (X includes and libs are still autodetected by configure).
All in all, matters boringly seem to be just like before.

I would recommend that this change be made to the tarball.  If it proves
bad, it can always be cleaned up later using the info in the package
database.

Oystein
--
When in doubt: Think again.