Re: Where can I get Hurd CD-ROMs?

Philip Charles wrote:
> Get yourselves on the Vendors list at debian.org, it would help Marcus in
> his "The Hurd should be recognised campaign".

IMHO, this a really important issue, so please follow Philip's advice...

What about putting a list of people who offer to burn and ship Hurd CDs
to the new hurd.gnu.org site?
It would be no problem for me to do that. I'll take the ones from
the Debian vendor list and everybody who writes me a short mail
(including an mail address, the countries you are willing/able to
deliver,
and - optionally - the price).
To the people who offered to ship CDs on list: please also send me
a mail for confirmation.

cu 	Zeno