parted

I was just trying to add parted to my list of packages, 'cause I thought
I remembered someone saying it had been ported.  The archive contained
parted-1.4.10.  Is this supposed to contain the port?  Am I on crack?

In other news, this was being compiled on my second turtle.  I found my
monitor cable, so the permanent (In the same sense as the "permanent"
spacestation in the sky <grin>) Hurd Box is alive and living again.

I notice that there's alot "_all"'s still sitting in the Hurd
directories.  Shouldn't that have been all cleaned up with package
pools?

More later.. =)

--
My UUism extends beyond national boundaries.