X server? (was: glibc 2.2.2-1 uploaded ... Time for a new CD?)

Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> The dummy packages are, but X I will probably upload to debian.org
> proper, if it works out as I think it will. The patching necessary
> should be down to an acceptable minimum that for short while (until
> patches are incorporated) the binaries are not from 100% clean source.

I believe I read on on this list a while ago that X was not working in
Debian hurd.  Will these new packages make X (the server) run on a
Debian GNU/HURD system, or will they only provide working Xlibs?

With a working X server, the whole system suddenly becomes a lot more
fun  :)

Oystein
--
Ebg13 arire tbrf bhg bs fglyr..