Re: glibc 2.2.2-1 uploaded ... Time for a new CD?

On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 11:40:20AM +0000, Philip Charles wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
>
> > > With all these uploads it seems that new CD images are called for in a
> > > week or so.  Would this be correct?
> >
> > Well, I plan to do X and a new tar file, hopefully next week. I leave it to
> > you to decide when to make a new CD (but it is going to be better, because
> > of dummy packages et all).
> >
> The new CDs are probably 2-3 weeks away.  I am still very much finding my
> feet as a raw (and non standard) Maintainer.

Sounds fine.

> X presumably will be in alpha.gnu.org, will the dummy packages be there as
> well?

The dummy packages are, but X I will probably upload to debian.org
proper, if it works out as I think it will. The patching necessary
should be down to an acceptable minimum that for short while (until
patches are incorporated) the binaries are not from 100% clean source.

Otherwise, they will be on alpha.gnu.org.