Re: porting to Hurd

On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 02:06:17AM +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> [Jeff, see below on tetex]

(Thanks for the headsup)

> On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 08:59:27AM +0900, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:

> That's great! It's also good that you post your intention about tetex, so no
> effort is made twice. I am positively surprised that more people are porting
> packages right now. Jeff, can you both agree on who does tetex?

The tetex that I built has no X support right now.  I can spin up new
ones tonight with that support, which Marcus told me is the Right Thing.
If that is too long for you (Like, it's blocking you *now*) then do it,
and post an email.  I will not do it then.

--
I am a Unitarian *Universalist* - RUAUU2? =)