hurd deb archives...

Hi im new to this list and to hurd. I have been using debian gnu/linux for about a year and other linux distributions since -94 and felt like trying something else.

I am wondering were one would find development debian/hurd archives?
In my sources.conf i got: My closest debian mirror, my own debian/hurd mirror and alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/debian.

In neither of these there are fully working perl-5.6 debs it seems so i tried building my own. Shouldnt have though since the build erased my /bin(/usr/bin perhaps) dir.

Anyway is there any other debian/hurd archives i should be aware of?

--
HKP: wwwkeys.pgp.net
KID: 3B8442FB

epl