Re: trouble starting X(NO MORE)

Hello all........

>>Not that I've ever run X in Hurd, but my guess would be that you need
>>to run xfs, the X font server.
That's it.

YESsss..., i did it, ;-) the X system started and a pure environment appear
on the screen with something called Icon Manager
(I can't figure out what it is), I 'd like to have something more useful
like an xterminal or xeditor on my desktop:: how this
could be done? only I have to install apps or something else??

In order to start X I had to install packages like xfs which is not
described in older messages about installing X.

Thanks alot,
Petros Sidiropoulos         (__)
pesid@kav.forthnet.gr     oo )
 ~GRECCE~                  |_/\