Re: Making an apt-able GNU/Hurd CDROM

On jue, nov 02, 2000 at 01:38:35 +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> dselect is probably okay (I used it often without problems)

Why are we thinking only about dselect and not about capt for example? it's
very nice to analize the dependency problems and it's part of the
present/future of Debian. IMHO, dselect is a nice piece of software but it's
part of the past/present of Debian.

I don't known why apt and his powerfull interfaces aren't in Debian
GNU/HURD, anybody can explain me please?.

Sorry, I don't want to bother anybody with this, I'm an ignorant... but I'd
like very much to help Debian GNU/HURD development 0:-)
Thanks.
--
Javier Viñuales Gutiérrez <vigu@ctv.es>
Webs: 	http://www.ctv.es/USERS/vigu		Personal