GNU/Hurd on vmware

Hello
      I have in my office, a Windows NT machine. I don't really have access to
a GNU/Linux box in my workplace, and my Debian box is in my home,which is
~600KM from my workplace. :-( I am not supposed to install *anything* on my
office machine.:-( Is it possible to install Hurd on VMware? I have never tried
VMware before, so I am not sure of its problems. It will be excellent if
GNU/Hurd can be installed on vmware. Had anyone tried this? If so, what are the
steps?

--
Ramakrishnan.M
"If it isn't source, it isn't software."