Re: Developer coming up ;-)

On Sat, Jul 15, 2000 at 04:10:00PM +0200, Andreas Rottmann wrote:

> I just got a mainboard, AMD K5 100 and 120MB HDD *g* lieing around and
> will use that to put together a HURD box.

The 120 MB HD will probably do you to boot and run the system, but will
be painfully small for development.  IIRC, the NFS client works well if
you have another box that has some HD space that you can mount.

> What about g++ 2.95.2? Can I compile it from source, is anybody
> packaging it?

I beleive it compiled when I checked in Feb.  Libstdc++ failed for me
though.  I didn't investigate.

--
"It is easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of computers by
the sense of accomplishment you get from getting them to work at all."