SOS!, hurd ld.so problem => linux ld.so problem

Hello, yesterday when I read the message from Marcus and the new XFree
packages, I run to my Hurd to update the system.

First I got an error when tried to install with dpkg de new hurd package.
Because the problem I been seeing was a conflict with shellutils I'd the
most sutpid thing of the world: force a remove and then retring... my hurd
system became to show ld.so and other error messages.

I though using the gnu tar.gz labeled "20000913" solve the problem but it
didn't.

The very big problem arrived my linux box when I run dselect to update a
package... and then:

/lib/ld.so: invalid dynamic linker option -1073743189
E: Sub-process /usr/sbin/dpkg-preconfigure --apt returned an error code (128)
E: Failure running script /usr/sbin/dpkg-preconfigure --apt
Some errors occurred while unpacking. I'm going to configure the
packages that were installed. This may result in duplicate errors
or errors caused by missing dependencies. This is OK, only the errors
above this message are important. Please fix them and run [I]nstall again

But, the problem is bigger because

[vigu@akela]# perl
/lib/ld.so: invalid dynamic linker option -1073743209

[vigu@akela]# bash
/lib/ld.so: invalid dynamic linker option -1073743168

... and so on.

I just asked in irc.debian.org (#debian) why it's happening in my system and
some people told me that they had a similar problem when overwrote the linux
files with gnu.tar.gz files. One of them suggested me that the best choice
is reinstall my linux system.... and, I can't believe it!.

Is there any other option to solve the problem not reinstalling Linux?.

Thanks.

PS: Sorry, my english is very poor and I'm nervious, my linux system is my job
platform, I need any solution in a hurry.
--
Javier Viñuales Gutiérrez <vigu@ctv.es>
Webs: 	http://www.ctv.es/USERS/vigu		Personal