Re: Docs format

On Wed, 02 Aug 2000 18:48:13 +0200, the world broke into rejoicing as
"Franz Fritsche " <Franz.Fritsche@simple-line.de>  said:
> Hi!
> >
> > I want to write some more documentation about the hurd (this time in
> > english). But which is the proper way to do it ?
> > I mean if I should use SGML, LinuxDoc, DocBook, Latex or just plain
> > HTML...
> >
> I think HTML is a good choice: 1. because of the cross platform
> possibility... 2. It also can immediately be used at web sites about
> the hurd. 3. It allows easy modification and improvements by others.
> (4. Not to forget the possibilities of links!)

DocBook...
   ... is usable on multiple platforms.
   ... is usable at web sites about Hurd.
   ... is modifiable.
   ... permits far more sophisticated use of linking than HTML does.
--
cbbrowne@ntlug.org - <http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/sgml.html>
HEADLINE: Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!