Re: Another installation report -was- (quite long)

>  Though I haven't tried ( and don't recomend it ) much the same effect
>  should be obtained by simply unplugging the keyboard from a running PC,

I unplug my keyboard all the time and it does not happen - I have a KVM
that does not throw a presence back to the motherboard.

-Neal

Neal Walfield                                              neal@walfield.org
UMass Lowell - Fox 1512                                  Phone: 978-934-5347
                                                           Fax: 603-415-3645
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
                -- H. L. Mencken