want to author Kernel Cousin debian-hurd?

Hi folks,

Sorry for the off-topic post, but Marcus said it would be OK.

Is anyone interested in taking over authorship of KC debian-hurd? You can
view the back issues at

http://kt.linuxcare.com/KC/debian-hurd/back-issues-1.epl

I estimate it would take about 3-5 hours to write the issue each week. I've
done it since June and it will be really hard to tear myself away, but I'd
like to try a KC for a new project.

Ideally, the person who'd take this up would be someone who

1) believes in the Hurd. Nuff said.

2) can take criticism. I'd be working pretty closely with you, giving you
lots of feedback in the first month or two, and probably giving you some
from time to time later as well.

3) thinks authoring KC debian-hurd could hold your interest for 6 months or
more.

4) would believe in being even handed, especially regarding threads you
participated in.

If this lights your fire, please contact me (zack@linuxcare.com) and we'll
work out the details.

Be well,
Zack

--
Zack Brown, Developer Services Editor, Linuxcare, Inc.
tel: 1-415-354-4878x284, fax: 1-415-701-7457