Re: Hurd and the Alpha

I think if we're going to take the time to port /anything/ to Alpha. it
would probably be a good time to cut one more part of Mach into user
space. I reccomend that if we port Mach to Alpha, or use a new
microkernel, we cut hardware support out of the kernel and put it into a
server, like the NT HAL. Whadya think?
			Scott Fenton