Hurd user survey

1) yes

2) I haven't got past the successful install, because of other
committments.

My next stage involves getting onto the network.  I have a functioning
linux box that I am going to attempt to use as a gateway.  There
appears to be somewhat of a learning curve for me there.

3) Haven't spent enough time to know.

ps.  I am planning to make some sort of contribution to hurd.  I have
to do a senior project to graduate and possibly looking to do
something with the hurd.